One of the easiest cold brews we’ve made is Blueberry & Hibiscus Iced Tea. They’re caffeine-free, made of dried fruits (no sugar or flavoring added) and they’re super refreshing for the summer, family picnic or barbeque.
The taste is bright & flavorful of blueberries, currants & grapes. It’s fruity, aromatic and a bit tart, but very balanced as well. We love the Iced version with a hint of honey & orange wedges. It’s also great for the kiddies!
- 4 tbsp of Blueberry & Hibiscus Dried Fruit Tea
- 4 cups of water (for 1 liter Pitcher/Carafe/Juice Jug)
- 1/2 cup of sliced Orange wedges or peaches
- 1 tbsp of honey (optional)
- Garnish with fresh mint
Serves: 4 cups or 1 liter
- Mix all the ingredients together in a pitcher, French press or Carafe.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. (We recommend tasting the tea on the 6th hour and adjust to your liking.)
- Strain all the ingredients out of the pitcher and pour through a fine mesh sieve.
- Serve and garnish with mint.
For kids, you can use the same Iced Tea and make them into homemade popsicles if you have molds available. Just freeze overnight until they’re solid.
Additionally, you can use the same Iced Tea and make them into Slushie. Just blend 1 1/2 cups of the Iced Tea with 3 cups of Ice. Blend together until smooth & serve immediately. There you go. 3 in 1 recipe! 🙂
Source: Made by yv et té
If you do make this, let us see! 🙂 Tag your photo and share with #yvetteteas on Instagram.
Made by: Yvette A.
Posted on October 2018